Thursday, April 29, 2010

paint...



so i thought i would post this little drawing done on paint. It was done at work at a moment of boredom haha, actually paint has surprised me, i actually really like doing eyes on pain with the spay can.

Reviews were long!!! i forgot my camera at home, so i was able to catch some images on my phone, but hopefully soon ill get those and post, they are actually pretty funny...Well it has been a long day and its almost over for me !yay! my last class is tomorrow and then finals :) i cant believe second year is almost finished! This year seemed really long, but at the same time it seems that it went by fast, i dont know if that makes sense at all? Anywho the trip is almost here and i couldnt be more excited! except for the part that i have to take malaria pills for about 2.5 months :(

allrighty

good night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your thoughts