Saturday, January 29, 2011

inside my sketchbook and more

So i have been very busy with school, but my goal this semester is t make time to keep up with my sketching, so far i have only missed a few days.  So here we have some more girls, i was attempting to improve hands, i LOVE Audrey Kawasaki's work so i started there, i will draw more realistic hands later i think, i would like to incorporate more hands into my drawings...we will see what comes of that....on another note, super excited because we have a yArt sale in the works for next month, hopefully school will allow me to take a weekend off...oh and also i got some chalk pastels, so i started using them more, i gotta say im loving them!i hope to have some for the yArt sale, although im pretty new to them i think they give drawings a different life.













No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your thoughts