Friday, May 6, 2011

im back

i cant even start from where i left off b/c it was so long ago!!! but the semester is coming to an end....and my summer is about to start.  I had about a week off and it feels like it was only a couple days of rest, trying to catch up with things that were waaaay over due have worn me out!
well here are some photos of what happened over this few months i was absent.

Adrian and I went to AP (Agua Prieta, MX) last weekend to see my bff Cruz Cruz! 

 taking care of the girls for Cruz.
 and this is Cruz Marina and part of areli's head
 Bisbee was on our way back...we only got a flash of the town

 this is one of few rare picture of us...we went to SF for spring break.  This is at the Japanese tea gardens in the Golden Gate Gardens, this place was amazing!!!


 Alcatraz

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my little blog. :)

    I wanna go to SF too, I went there when I was a little girl and I still remember the sights, sounds and smells!

    Your entry brought me back some beautiful memories, thanks for sharing.


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) SF was awesome! i loved it! and they had great food, i have more photos on my FB if you would like to see more...(http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150252095093385.368362.629598384&l=fb1fc316b0) i hope you get to go!

    aracely

    btw...thank you for checking out my blog also ;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your thoughts